MYSELF


Who am I? This is a question who keeps bothering you, right? so in this blog, I am going to tell you things about me.
 Hi I am Janna Rose Arellano, a future architect. I am a student at Ilocos Sur National High School, a grade 10 student. I was born on the 25th day of January, year 2007. I am a generally a positive person to be around. I was born with a talent of good in drawing and digital arts. I also love singing even though I dont have a angelic voice. I am that person who never wants to open up problems to others. Sometimes I feel lonely but that's okay, I have my sketchbook and my pencil to accompany me with my sadness. I am a quite person. Most importantly, I'm comfortable with people who I know. I love watching My Story Animated and animes. I have a lot of belief in dreaming big and setting goals for myself. There are many things that I would like to achieve and do systematically in life. It includes taking care of my family and providing all their needs.  I am a highly ambitious person with big dreams for my future. 

     That's all. :]







                                                                                                                  

Comments

  1. I'm glad to be able to know something about you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nagagalak akong makilala ka, Binibini. Huwag kang titigil sa pag-abot ng iyong pangarap. Alam kong balang araw ay maisasakatuparan mo rin ang mga hangarin sa buhay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, I'm glad that you also like anime. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi my co-fan of MSA! hope you will achieve your dreams, future architect ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts