LEARNING JOURNEY



 

         We all have different stories behind today's present. I've been through a lot of things during the 2 years of isolation.

        During the CORONAVIRUS lockdown I continue to study , but pandemic really affected me. At the beginning, every morning I would read news about the virus. The curve for infected people appeared to go straight up everyday, and it seemed like the end of the world is coming. Focusing became a problem as my mind was full of thoughts of COVID-19 when I was studying. Sometimes, my thoughts seemed frozen. In order to improved my situation,  I made a new schedule and I made a plan to turn my fear into a positive thinking. All those things can help keep stress away. After doing those, I feel that I was happier before.

        Finally, I connected  with friends, extended family and classmates by reaching out with social media; keeping in touch  with the people in my life. '3'

Comments

Popular Posts